Okay guys! This pains me beyond belief, however................. I "WILL NOT" be able to make LOS in February. I'm ripping my tongue out as I type this!!!!!!! My daughter's "home gymnastics meet" is the same weekend, and I simply cannot miss it. She's eight years old and loves this sport, and I can't bring myself to leave town during her "big moment". I was going to wait until the last possible moment to cancel in hopes of a schedule change on this end, but that wouldn't be fair to the hotel people, or to any of you who could still go, but couldn't get a room. I called the Thunderbird Lodge tonight to cancel, but the desk clerk asked me to call back in the morning. I'm on Eastern Standard Time, so I'll call around 9:15am my time, which would be 8:15am Central Time. I had reserved a Double Room in the lodge, with 2 Queen Beds, and a Lake View!!! So, if any of you want to take a stab at getting this, now, vacant room, I would suggest calling them the first thing tomorrow morning. I know they have a waiting list, but even so.................. you always take the shot!!!!!!
Trust me when I say, "I'll be watching her "Round off, Back Handspring", but I'll be thinking about what I'm missing up in the Great White North!!!!"
I have to stop typing now. The tears are going to short out my keyboard!
Have a great time, guys!