Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Arctic Cat Wildcat and Ski-doo Formula III at auction Rogers Mn ends Oct 28  (Read 463 times)

ski-doood

• SnoPro
A couple of nice Classic Sleds are at Auction this week at Bid-2-Buy at Rogers Minnesota. Classics include nice looking Arctic Cat Wildcat and a Ski-doo Formula III.  Many other older sleds including an 81 SRX, several early Cat EXT's and Mods and even a nice 65 Ski-doo.  Multiple Harleys, Evinrudes and John Deeres.  Ends the 28th

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

yamakid

• SnoPro
    The Tyrant Timmy Walz can ETADIK

stilldoonit

• SnoPro
    Pretty strong bidding....  wew!

ski-doood

• SnoPro
    I think with Buyers Premium the Wildcat went for about $2300.  The Formula III was about $1800.

Some really high prices on some of the really nice vintage sleds like 71 EXT 399 for $9800 and 70 Puma EXT 399 for about $7700.

How do you explain a nice but unrestored Sno-Pony model 180 (Solo engine) going for around $2800+ with Buyers Premium.

Sure looks like these online auction are the ticket for selling vintage sleds.

SirSpamalot

• BS Hall Of Fame Member
    Was the EXT the Special ( Longer chassis 15 inch track) or the standard based off the Puma with the Puma 17 inch track? I could see a Special going for that if it was nice.
    I have one very special sled.
    I no longer claim to be omniscient because the rules are more like guidelines.
    Thank God I have more than one hobby.