Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Princeton Swap Meet and Vintage Grass Drags this Friday and Saturday Aug 27 & 28  (Read 277 times)

ski-doood

• SnoPro
This Friday and Saturday August 27 & 28 is one of the premier VINTAGE SWAP MEETS and Vintage Grass Drags.  This is one of the biggest for the vintage crowd.

Midwest Vintage Snowmobile Shows will be hosting Memory Lane again this year.  We will sell some Midwest Ride-In goodies from our traditional vending spot in Memory Lane and this year have another vendor spot with 20x20 tent somewhere around Arctic Restorations.  We will be selling 2020 John Deere themed shirts and maybe even have some of those (now collector item) 2021 Triple Wars shirts from the show that never happened.

Also we just got in some NEW Caps to sell and the new one will be Herters, Brut (orange and black), Polaris TX, another Scorpion one. Team Arctic, and two different T'NT ones. I am forgetting a couple.These are nice. All the traditional ones should be back in stock after strong sales at Marshfield.

Also pickup a flyer on this winters MVSS Collector Sled Auction. Details are now starting to be released.  Do you have a premium type sled you want to sell?

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

ski-doood

• SnoPro
    I had to drop some stuff off for Memory Lane tonight and was very impressed with all the vendors and swappers already in place.  The Event Chairperson told me she thinks they have the most ever for a Thursday.