Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: July, 10th Bonanza Valley Days Vintage Snowmobile show and 50 year BRUT reunion  (Read 498 times)

cyberlynx

• SnoPro
  • 50 years of Brutanza Manufacturing
July 10th Brooten, MN It will be an exciting time for vintage snowmobile enthusiast's of all makes, Arctic Cat is also the featured sled! Alot of fun things will be happening you can park a camper or set up a tent and stay for the street dance later in the evening! call me at 5073609858 I,m Scott! if you have any Questions or would like to find out more about this important event.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 01:30:22 am by cyberlynx »
GOT BRUT!

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

ski-doood

• SnoPro
    Will this be where the Brut Reunion was years ago?  That was nice and a fun event.

You sure have the main drag thru town torn up right now.  Get its that season. Belgrade was the same way this past weekend.

If you do any flyers for the show you should get some out to Milbank Show and Swap June 4-6 for handout.  If you can't make it let me know and I could help you out with that.

cyberlynx

• SnoPro
    • 50 years of Brutanza Manufacturing
    Hello, Thanks for the reply! the reunion will be on the north end of main street or central avenue kitty corner from the Ka-De shack, it a great spot we got a 40x40 tent to put up, and you could stay and camp or put up a tent afterwards and stay for the rest of the festivities! remember that Arctic Cat is the featured sled for the regular show also!
    GOT BRUT!

ski-doood

• SnoPro
    Is swapping allowed or encouraged?