Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mach Z  (Read 791 times)

ski-doood

• SnoPro
Re: Mach Z
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2021, 05:08:31 am »
i went to ERX today and saw the Mach Z for the first time.  I like bright and bold colors most of the time (ordered a yellow and black Renegade X and XRS last weekend) so the Mach was a little blah for me. Nice but if it was bright yellow it would work better for me but to each his own.  I think they had every XRS and most X models on display which is what I wanted to see.

Got a tip out there for those of you who did not spring order by last Wednesday's deadline,  head to your dealership right away and tell them you went to ERX and saw the sleds but did not realize the deal had ended.  I am told they may take your order till the beginning of the week.

It was fun meeting a couple of you out there today. 

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

ski-doood

• SnoPro
    Re: Mach Z
    « Reply #16 on: April 03, 2021, 05:18:17 am »
    Some Ski-doo dealers have sold a large percentage of their ENTIRE 2022 model allocation already.  If you want a new Ski-doo (Polaris is doing well also) you should consider doing it now so you get one.

One large dealer told me today how many orders they have for Sea Doos already and I wont say that number in case that was somewhat confidential but it is in the 100's.  They will not be able to deliver many of them till the back end of summer.

People are SPENDING money!!