Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: LOS Room at the Thunderbird Lodge??????  (Read 4713 times)

Paul

• SnoPro
LOS Room at the Thunderbird Lodge??????
« on: December 02, 2009, 02:39:52 am »
   Okay guys! This pains me beyond belief, however................. I "WILL NOT" be able to make LOS in February. I'm ripping my tongue out as I type this!!!!!!! My daughter's "home gymnastics meet" is the same weekend, and I simply cannot miss it. She's eight years old and loves this sport, and I can't bring myself to leave town during her "big moment". I was going to wait until the last possible moment to cancel in hopes of a schedule change on this end, but that wouldn't be fair to the hotel people, or to any of you who could still go, but couldn't get a room. I called the Thunderbird Lodge tonight to cancel, but the desk clerk asked me to call back in the morning. I'm on Eastern Standard Time, so I'll call around 9:15am my time, which would be 8:15am Central Time. I had reserved a Double Room in the lodge, with 2 Queen Beds, and a Lake View!!! So, if any of you want to take a stab at getting this, now, vacant room, I would suggest calling them the first thing tomorrow morning. I know they have a waiting list, but even so.................. you always take the shot!!!!!!
  Trust me when I say, "I'll be watching her "Round off, Back Handspring", but I'll be thinking about what I'm missing up in the Great White North!!!!"
   I have to stop typing now. The tears are going to short out my keyboard!

Have a great time, guys!

Paul
I am not completely insane.......
Some parts are missing! 🤓

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

mikek5510

Re: LOS Room at the Thunderbird Lodge??????
    « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 02:54:54 am »
    A daughter looking up and seeing her Dad clapping after she performs PRICELESS yippee"

pull start

• SnoPro
    « Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 02:58:05 am »
    Good choice! She will be so happy seeing dad in the stands cheering for her!

buffalokat

• SnoPro
    • Western NY Buffalo
    « Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 09:49:38 pm »
      Yeah Buddy !        Aint nothing on earth that can melt my heart like my babys smile... :love

They took first place.... rockin'     My gal bottom left with pony tail... sweet'
    lead,follow,or get out of the way !!!

metrodoggreg

• SnoPro
    • Warren MN
    « Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 04:40:08 pm »
    Too late I booked my rooms at super 8 already. I missed alot of stuff last year for Hockey. So I can relate. I even missed the show in thief river falls mn, which is 2 blocks from my house because I had to be at a family get together in St Cloud mn hosted by my brother inlaw who also wanted to be at show!
    Greg
    77 El tigre 4000
    73 El Tigre 250
    '73 lynx custom
    '71 Ben Augus Caribou
    '70 Panther 399 hirth
    '69 Panther P22 ss 368 sachs

PacSac

• SnoPro
    • Just DOO it!
    « Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 09:26:57 pm »
    Hey Metro.....we'll have to get together for a few at the super 8!!!  See ya there!
    1971 MotoSki Mini Sno
    1972 Olympique 300
    1973 Skiroule RTX 440
    1994 Formula STX

ilmk03

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 02:43:59 am »
    I will be passing this event also. I have a room at the Thunderbird Lodge also. 2nd floor with a King size bed. Let me know if you want it Not sure how to handle this. Can I pass it on or I call  the Lodge and let them know?????

metrodoggreg

• SnoPro
    • Warren MN
    « Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 02:40:42 am »
    Pacsac,
     I will take ya up on that plan on having a cooler in room with adult beverages!  "cheers
    Greg
    77 El tigre 4000
    73 El Tigre 250
    '73 lynx custom
    '71 Ben Augus Caribou
    '70 Panther 399 hirth
    '69 Panther P22 ss 368 sachs