Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: With COVID still around, any idea if Eagle River Vintage Weekend is still on?  (Read 4729 times)

racer73

• SnoPro
Trying to make plans for Eagle River Vintage Weekend to come and watch. Wondering if virus will effect hot boxes and such. Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks, Clay

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

ski-doood

• SnoPro
    Did you see ERX Motor Park  big announcement today that they will be hosting the first big National ISOC Sno-Cross race of the race season.  I think their race will be at the beginning of January so they are moving forward with race plans. There will be no ISOC Thanksgiving race this season. But ISOC is moving forward with their races after the first of the year.  ERX has pulled off 3 events this summer and fall working closely with the State of Minnesota that has been a challenge to say the least but they did and did it successfully.  To mean this is a great sign for other events also I hope.

MVSS met with them last week and had a very good meeting with them regarding the MVSS Midwest Ride-in at the end of January so we are moving forward with plans.

Let's all think positive and I know Craig and crew will pull it off and hopefully in similar fashion as every one has experienced in the past.

Those HOT SEATS are awesome!!

PVR20

• SnoPro
    Yes, Eagle River is on!

cheater67x

• BS Hall Of Fame Member
    • That's the only way I know
    As Bruce said  they announced there on .  Might be a video of it on the World champ derby complex facebook page.
    people want you to be honest until you tell them how much they suck

MELROSEMAFIA

• SnoPro
    • Cell Block C..Corner of Hwy 51 & 14
    There was a commercial for the 2021 races on the discover wisconsin show I watched on saturday

PVR20

• SnoPro
    Eagle River Vintage is on as scheduled, pray for cold weather! ❄❄❄

boysracing

• SnoPro
    Craig’s last video update almost a month ago said registration would be open December 1st. Well that’s come and gone with nothing being communicated from the World Championship Derby Complex on their site or any site. Makes ya wonder???

cheater67x

• BS Hall Of Fame Member
    • That's the only way I know
    The new f 440 fan ifs class  leader Jesse Cypher  has made plans for  the class to be added at all  Wc derby events and has been in discussion with the track and all plans are going forward.   Its pre inauguration of the putz so I think its good to go.  But until then in Wisco, race on .    The motels seem to be filling up.
    people want you to be honest until you tell them how much they suck

Roseaufan

• SnoPro
    • Be more.
    REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW - IT IS ON!
    Creator of: Quality Garage Time® (QGT) | Go Fast, Turn Left, Look Cool® | Vintage SnoPro Series® | Sky Blue Express® | The Z-Bar Militia® | The Patron Saint of Vintage Snowmobiling® | The Bull Sessions™ |

SRX SnoPro

• SnoPro
    • Western WI
    Anyone know if the WCDC is still going to run the current weekend race now that USSA is no-longer involved?

https://ussaprostar.com/pro-star-series-update/

ski-doood

• SnoPro
    Let's hope so.  I don't see any new news on their website.

They will make it work!!

Roseaufan

• SnoPro
    • Be more.
    IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY-KONG - just shy of 800 entries, and that is SPECTACULAR given that the Canadians cannot get across the border!

My understanding is you can stream it on https://www.floracing.com/events/6848683-2021-vintage-world-championship-snowmobile-derby

Creator of: Quality Garage Time® (QGT) | Go Fast, Turn Left, Look Cool® | Vintage SnoPro Series® | Sky Blue Express® | The Z-Bar Militia® | The Patron Saint of Vintage Snowmobiling® | The Bull Sessions™ |

articjunkie

• SnoPro
    • Sunset on a retired racer!
    Hi Larry! just shy of 800 entries is that both weekends? Vintage/ or Late model entries. Any way you look at it, it is very good. heading out on Thursday morning!
    Judy is my Sweetheart!

SRX SnoPro

• SnoPro
    • Western WI
    Yeah, I think that would be close to 5 times what they normally see for current weekend. 

bambam00

• SnoPro
    Hi Everyone:    With everything that has stricken our country,   I consider Us at WCDC VERY FORTUNATE to be racing !!!!!!   Both weekends are an ISR sanctioned event, & With all correct ISR folks in place. Permits have to be in place from Town & County, Takes time especially when folks that work there not at work do to covid.   That is why things came out late.    They are out an have been out for many weeks.    I was also paving in illinois until 12-13-20, so all that was done with schedules an Raceday & an any thing to do with race side at the track was from 6 hours South of ER & also traveling North 6 weekends in a row to prep track an watering trucks. (Not to mention all work an time at The Snowmobile Racing Hall of Fame)   Hours an Hours to get ready to Race from Alot of folks an myself ,,not sure where i find the time.   WE ARE RACING !!!!     So get your Butts out an LETS RACE !!!!!!!

Thank You,, Craig Marchbank  WCDC Race Director
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 11:55:35 am by bambam00 »