Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 93 Yamaha Exciter SX Advice  (Read 206 times)

jlg

• SnoPro
93 Yamaha Exciter SX Advice
« on: September 13, 2020, 01:46:43 am »
I am looking at a 93 SX tomorrow.  Kind of a spur of the moment thing.  I donít know much about their value.  I understand they are a one year production sled, hotter motor, etc.  The one Iím looking at needs some TLC.  It isnít perfect, but has potential.  The motor is all stock.  The guyís asking price is $800.  Too much or about right?  Any replies appreciated.  Thanks.

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

vmax-540

• SnoPro
    • South Colton N.Y.
    Re: 93 Yamaha Exciter SX Advice
    « Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 02:47:07 am »
    That sounds pretty good, I would grab it before someone else does..
    MY SLEDS
    83 VMAX 540
    81 SRX 440
    2002 SkiDoo Legend 800SE                                        2013 Ski Doo GSX 800 etec

jlg

• SnoPro
    « Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 11:27:23 am »
    Thanks for the reply.  I ended up picking it up.  A little more rough than I was hoping for, but I didnít pay nearly as much either.  I will try to post some pics later.

MERC x3

• SnoPro
    « Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 09:50:42 pm »
    I got 2 of them about 4 years ago. consecutive serial numbers . They both need t.l.c. but not to bad . One I paid $900  for and it came with ownership . The second I saw in a yard  and it looked like $3000 and I stopped . It was $300 . Kid came out  fired it up , sounded o.k. It had to go right away.  Asked for ownership , said he had to look for it .Went to bank , got the cash , came back ,we loaded in my truck  said he still had to look . Gave him his cash .he ran to his dealer for his fix . I will make one out of the two , and then get rid of whats left. When my friend closed his Yami shop there were n.o.s parts I grabbed . The prices were Canadian money. They both run , and I try to fire them a couple times a year .If I new or someone would show me how to do photo's  I would post them . There is a s/x website.