Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Growth Products.  (Read 811 times)

hotdoo

• BS Hall Of Fame Member
  • Linwood- Mi
Growth Products.
« on: May 21, 2020, 12:17:29 am »
 Growth Products or GP whichever, are they still in business? I get a message service but nobody ever replys! hotdoo

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

zr2

• Modified
    Re: Growth Products.
    « Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 11:16:32 pm »
    do you mean GPI in crystal lake MI ?

Sledded

• SnoPro
    « Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 12:12:32 pm »
    This is what I found. I dealt with them years ago. I bought a quart of OEM Paint for my S-400 and new windshield trim.

We are Growth Products, Inc. We have the largest existing selection of parts for Skiroule Kohler and Sachs with inventories nearly 100% complete. We also have parts on hand for the newer and older model snowmobiles.

Same day shipping via UPS or USPS
    COD, VISA, or MasterCard
    Wide selection of items
    Parts request/location assistance
    Hours:
    Monday thru Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
                 Saturday 9:00 AM - Noon

Phone: 989-235-4294
    Fax: 989-584-4741

124 S. Lake St. / Crystal, MI 48818

About Growth Products | What We Carry | Part Request | A Map To GPI

Click here to Visit our Online Store

�Copyright 2015, Growth Products, Inc

« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 12:14:59 pm by Sledded »
    I Ain't Never Had Too Much Fun. Commander Cody

1twisted

• SnoPro
    « Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 01:32:35 pm »
    GPI is still in business! I have had a hard time getting ahold of them also left phone messages and where unreturned. Monday he finally answered he said he was told he wasn’t allowed to be open because he’s a (non essential business) he said I can take phone orders charge credit cards and keep the door locked . He was told NO stay closed ???

j3greg

• BS Hall Of Fame Member
    • Hirth Power
    « Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 01:39:16 pm »
    he said he was told he wasn’t allowed to be open because he’s a (non essential business) he said I can take phone orders charge credit cards and keep the door locked . He was told NO stay closed ???
    Given the MI gov's strict lockdown rules and all the fines that are being handed out I don't blame him
    68 Sno-flite, 70 WheelHorse Racer, 71 399 EXT, 71 Gilson(2), 71 Elan,  72 Yardman Cub,  73 Tiger 250, 75 250z, 75 340z, 75 tiger 340 (2), 78 Tiger, 79 Trail Cat, 80 Citation 3500 , 81 Mirage I, 83 Trail Indy

1twisted

• SnoPro
    « Reply #5 on: May 23, 2020, 02:00:30 pm »
    Yes he said misdemeanor and fines and said they had called to see if he was operating . I caught him by luck he was tending to a roof leak .

oldracer

• SnoPro
    « Reply #6 on: May 23, 2020, 05:30:53 pm »
    To bad he isn't in section 6 as the gov opened that area up for some business just because her cabin is just north of turtle creek in elk rapids. They are having a graduation get together for her daughter. Double standard you think?

AHood

• Global Moderator
    • BS Hall Of Fame Member
    « Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 06:21:12 pm »
    Fudge that. I'd be carrying and operating my business. These  laws by executive fiat are out of control. Even courts are upholding people's rights. They can not be allowed to set this precident.  What happens during flu season now when x number of thousands will die as they do in fact every year.
    AH Engineering   two stroke engineering solutions, welding, cnc machining,  fabrication, 3D cad design. digital programmable ignitions. custom aluminum sleeves.

HudCo

• SnoPro
    « Reply #8 on: May 23, 2020, 11:25:33 pm »
    we never closed our doors at all,   and  my spring rush for lawn and garden equipment  service and parts has pretty much died allready instead of carring on till july and the automotive, atv and agri side of our bissness is still very slow ,   its getting hard get  parts in a timely matter from our vendors because there is one person in a werehouse picking your order.  it is time for people to get to work .

SirSpamalot

• SnoPro
    « Reply #9 on: May 24, 2020, 12:10:15 am »
    To bad he isn't in section 6 as the gov opened that area up for some business just because her cabin is just north of turtle creek in elk rapids. They are having a graduation get together for her daughter. Double standard you think?
    Yep. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Sad....  Why can one place in another state do phone orders and GPI gets beeched at for doing the same? Is GPI near an urban center? I just ordered an air conditioner for my house tonight. Lowes. I can drive up, call the front desk, and they will bring it out to me. All I have to do is wear a rag over my face for the one minute it will take to load it as I open my hatch. I get it tomorrow and I paid over the phone. Blows my mind. :o We go green end of next week here, northern Tier PA.
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 12:19:43 am by SirSpamalot »
    I have one very special sled.
    I no longer claim to be omniscient because the rules are more like guidelines.
    Thank God I have more than one hobby.

jschaffer

• SnoPro
    « Reply #10 on: May 24, 2020, 03:16:52 am »
    SirSpamalot, no GPI is in a town of about 250 people, about 4 businesses.  He does about 99% of his business as phone orders so I don't know why the Government would even get involved.
    1975 Yamaha GPX 433G
    1977 Yamaha SRX 440A
    1979 Yamaha SRX 440C

ski-doood

• SnoPro
    « Reply #11 on: May 27, 2020, 04:14:25 am »
    Seems silly to me he can't ship some orders out.  I am all for being smart with this darn virus but...  I know Michigan is tougher than just about every place in the country. My concern by the time the Governor opens it up there will be nothing to come back to.

Did you see where the Governors husband is getting a little heat for his boat and dock escapade and claiming he is the Governors husband?  Kind of funny really but not to others who abide by the law.

70 invader

• SnoPro
    • single ski and two tracks shootin powder
    « Reply #12 on: May 27, 2020, 05:42:34 pm »
    Oh he was just kidding around I heard. Yeah right
    1979 Alpine 640 2 spd BIG AL-2010 Ski-Doo 1200 kids 2 z-120's  1990 Alpine 2 " MEGA Al"  yamaha inviter-grand daughter Brooks and 1982 ski-doo elite