Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2012 Eagle River Vintage finals or just the 250 SS FA final - ISO video  (Read 2186 times)

SRX SnoPro

• SnoPro
  • Western WI
Does anyone happen to know if there was a video produced of the 2012 vintage weekend finals?  Would settle for any recording of the Super Stock 250 FA final.   

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!     

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

bigbert

• SnoPro
    SRX    I too have been looking for a video of that race. I have seen heat race video from that class but not the final. It looks like no one made a 2012 finals video for sale like the other years.

Dave

SRX SnoPro

• SnoPro
    • Western WI
    Back closer to that time there was a video on Youtube from a GoPro on one of the Polaris sleds but can't seem to find that anymore.   I think it had like the person's name on it vs. something like 250 final.   

I'm guessing there are a number of recordings of the race out there, it's just a matter the people noticing this post and being willing to share.   

Please let me know if you find anything, and I will do the same.

Thanks!

cheater67x

• BS Hall Of Fame Member
    • That's the only way I know
    is 27 Clint Nouis ,they might have it

people want you to be honest until you tell them how much they suck

SRX SnoPro

• SnoPro
    • Western WI
    I think I've seen other videos from them posted on Youtube, so may be able to find them.    Thanks Paul!

1twisted

• SnoPro
    Might be in here ?

SRX SnoPro

• SnoPro
    • Western WI
    I'm guessing so!  That looks to be the official recording.   I did some searching but I could not find it anywhere any longer.

Did Bill Holland do something called like "In The Groove"  or along those lines? 
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 06:08:19 am by SRX SnoPro »

1twisted

• SnoPro
    I will have to watch it again to see if that class final is on the disc . Unfortunately they didn’t list the classes that are recorded . They had them for sale at the museum next to the eagle river derby.

1twisted

• SnoPro
    Just watched it . And it’s on the disc there’s 10 sleds in the field

polarisracer

• SnoPro
    Yes Bill used to have a show called "In the Groove" where he would do a small segment on many different forms of motor sports and such. I'm not sure if he still does or not though. 

troy

cheater67x

• BS Hall Of Fame Member
    • That's the only way I know
    I am friends with Bill, great guy, many of his videos are owned by others, debry track, ussa etc.  he makes them for others and often can only help you find one, he is on facebook

people want you to be honest until you tell them how much they suck

SRX SnoPro

• SnoPro
    • Western WI
    1twisted,

Thanks for posting!   I'll give a call up to the Hall of Fame after things open up and see if they still have them for sale.

bigbert

• SnoPro
    Neil Bistodeau won that race final. It may be the only non-Polaris to win that class at Eagle River in the modern era but I could be wrong.

SRX SnoPro

• SnoPro
    • Western WI
    Neil did a great job of riding, and the sled runs darn good too!