Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hutchinson Minnesota Show going to return for 2021  (Read 734 times)

ski-doood

• SnoPro
Hutchinson Minnesota Show going to return for 2021
« on: March 18, 2020, 04:23:28 am »
It's now pretty official.  The gang from CentraSota Vintage Sledheads will be hosting the show next year.  Same time, same place.  Next year though.

Many more details to come.

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

ski-doood

• SnoPro
    Re: Hutchinson Minnesota Show going to return for 2021
    « Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 02:53:46 am »
    We just heard a report last night that plans are still moving forward for March 2021.  Not everything has been worked out yet as HELP is short so far and FUNDING is always an issue.  I don't know if Ron Ebbers has officially been titled Chairman, but he sure is determined to make this thing work out.

Go get em Ron!!!

ski-doood

• SnoPro
    « Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 03:09:04 am »
    Did you see the ad in the classifieds today from Roger at CentraSotaVintageSledHeads officially announcing Hutchinson 2021.  That is a great sign maybe making it a real thing!!!

Nice to see Roger back with promoting this event.  He did a lot a few years back and you could see the results.

ski-doood

• SnoPro
    « Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 04:52:02 am »
    I just confirmed yesterday that plans are still in the works to bring back and host the Hutchinson Show and Swap this March.  The facility is reserved. 

I am not part of the committee but have pledged my help and support.  I think they will need physical help probably to pull this off and also could use some help financially to make this work.  I have spoken to several of our outstanding Midwest Ride-In Sponsors about a little help and very pleased by the great response so far.  At some point as we get closer I will make sure you know who those supporters are.