Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: POLARIS windshield hoops  (Read 665 times)

earnhardtnorth

• SnoPro
POLARIS windshield hoops
« on: May 24, 2019, 02:17:54 pm »
I will be making some Polaris windshield hoops in the near future. These will replicate in everyway the original parts. Same radius on bends, same tube diameter, same tube wall thickness. They will be exact. Parts will be in raw material state (not primed, painted, or coated)
There will be two different ones to fit either the K-70-D, K-60-D OR the K-80-D, K-95-D, OE-16-C rear engine sleds.
Current plans are for 6 hoops for the K-80 size and 9 hoops for the K-70 size. A few are spoken for already, but if you are needing one let me know. If I need to change the quantities it will be easier and cheaper to do so sooner rather than later. Prices to follow once all costs are known. I will ship to anywhere (ships from Ontario, Canada) actual shipping costs charged.
PM me here, reply to this post, or post on the Sno-Traveler page on FB.
What if the hokey pokey is what it's all about?

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

earnhardtnorth

• SnoPro
    Re: POLARIS windshield hoops
    « Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 07:18:08 pm »
    Hoops are built, cost is $100 USD plus the shipping to you...PM me if interested or contact me thru Facebook on the Polaris Sno-Traveler page.

chris r

• BS Hall Of Fame Member
    « Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 01:30:25 pm »
    I don't have a rear engine Polaris (wish I did) but I'm always glad to see when someone is taking a chance on reproducing parts.

Like you said, I think it's best to make a pile at one time rather than having to go back and make more. It's the most cost effective and the least labor intensive.
    If you can't look back on your younger self and realize you were an idiot, you're probably still an idiot.

earnhardtnorth

• SnoPro
    « Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 11:16:26 am »
    Still a few hoops left, if anyone is in need.