Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Vintage Races in Michigan  (Read 233769 times)

house77

• SnoPro
Re: Vintage Races in Michigan
« Reply #600 on: February 25, 2016, 01:54:04 pm »
As of tonight BEVRA is still racing this weekend 2/27

I inquired this morning Randy and they said the same!  Thanks!
They are on they said. They are making a call friday if they are gone run a full program or cut practice and heat races out.

Hope they do practice and heat races.  I need the seat time and so do my friends!

You STILL have FRIENDS? Hmmm.......... ::)

I know right 😏!  Why don't you, FRIEND, and Jeff come on out to Lakeview and play with Ryan and I?  Bring both sleds, they have classes for both 😉!  That is if you're feeling up to it after the illness and all?  Hope you're feeling better bro?!?!?

As much as we would like to, we have too much to do on the sleds. And as far as the stock sled, if the ice isn't hard and flat no sense in racing it. Learned that last Saturday. The mod, still don't have a handle on the rear suspention. Hope to get down there next year.  ???

Like Ryan said, BEVRA is a very flat track now as for the hard part well......Mother nature is in charge of that one.  I understand if you guys can't make it, just thought you guys might like to get one more ride in before it's all done?

If you're going to be stupid?  You had better be tough!

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

Ryan66

• SnoPro
    « Reply #601 on: February 25, 2016, 02:26:51 pm »
    If the track holds up there is a make up race next weekend too. Supposed to be cold this coming week so it looks like a possibility.

house77

• SnoPro
    « Reply #602 on: February 25, 2016, 03:04:19 pm »
    Hell yeah!

#99racer

• SnoPro
    « Reply #603 on: February 25, 2016, 03:12:44 pm »
    55* and rain Sunday by flint😔

Ryan66

• SnoPro
    « Reply #604 on: February 25, 2016, 03:51:55 pm »
    55* and rain Sunday by flint😔
    Im in Grand blanc.The forecast already changed. After monday it was all low 20s and teens for lows. Now i just see low 20s and around 35 for most days during the day.

Rick1st

• SnoPro
    • Skidway Lake, Mi.
    « Reply #605 on: February 25, 2016, 05:26:29 pm »

They are on they said. They are making a call friday if they are gone run a full program or cut practice and heat races out.

Hope they do practice and heat races.  I need the seat time and so do my friends!

I know right 😏!  Why don't you, FRIEND, and Jeff come on out to Lakeview and play with Ryan and I?  Bring both sleds, they have classes for both 😉!  That is if you're feeling up to it after the illness and all?  Hope you're feeling better bro?!?!?

As much as we would like to, we have too much to do on the sleds. And as far as the stock sled, if the ice isn't hard and flat no sense in racing it. Learned that last Saturday. The mod, still don't have a handle on the rear suspention. Hope to get down there next year.  ???

Like Ryan said, BEVRA is a very flat track now as for the hard part well......Mother nature is in charge of that one.  I understand if you guys can't make it, just thought you guys might like to get one more ride in before it's all done?

Well tonight after work I'm blowing out the driveway. Then going to punish some snow with the ZR 900!  ;D I don't want the gas to go bad ya know! :P
    Wizard Racing
    Where the magic begins!

Ice is for racing on, asphalt is for getting there!

1973 Arctic Cat 440 El Tigre vintage racer
    1975 440 El Tigre Z
    1977 Arctic Cat 440 Z clone / Hellcat
    2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 CCE Improved

house77

• SnoPro
    « Reply #606 on: February 25, 2016, 06:08:10 pm »

Well tonight after work I'm blowing out the driveway. Then going to punish some snow with the ZR 900!  ;D I don't want the gas to go bad ya know! :P

Very understandable ;)

Rick1st

• SnoPro
    • Skidway Lake, Mi.
    « Reply #607 on: February 25, 2016, 08:48:45 pm »

Very understandable ;)

I only have 24 miles of riding this year, have more miles racing.
    Wizard Racing
    Where the magic begins!

1975 440 El Tigre Z

Ryan66

• SnoPro
    « Reply #608 on: February 25, 2016, 09:01:05 pm »

Very understandable ;)

Because you ride a cat haha

Rick1st

• SnoPro
    • Skidway Lake, Mi.
    « Reply #609 on: February 26, 2016, 02:02:09 am »

Very understandable ;)

Because you ride a cat haha

And what did you ride LAST year? Anyways, I got another 20 on the ZR tonight. Took a ride out to and around my hunting camp. Boy what great therapy!  ;D
    Wizard Racing
    Where the magic begins!

1975 440 El Tigre Z

C-note

• SnoPro
    « Reply #610 on: February 26, 2016, 02:51:56 am »
    Plan on more therapy Saturday Rick..... Weights are modded, and I'm wanting to know a bit more about this Marion organization ass-hat who was giving Jeff and you all the the poop Saturday... (I'll be there next season, count on it!)

JESS77CCCAT

• SnoPro
    « Reply #611 on: February 26, 2016, 04:00:10 am »
    Where are you going to ride ? I,ll come up and play with my retro. Jess
    77 cross country ,cat 05 f7 retro, 96 440 zr, 86 el tigre SOO 500 racer,, 880 kaw free air 4cyl drag racer ,73 cheetah origial ,74 lynx custom

C-note

• SnoPro
    « Reply #612 on: February 26, 2016, 11:18:50 am »
    Up to Ricks hunting camp property

Hazard Racing

• SnoPro
    « Reply #613 on: February 26, 2016, 02:07:39 pm »
    BEVRA race is on 2/27 and quite possibly 3/6.

3/8 mile flat track.

The ice is died blue with pond die.

Pleanty of parking .

Pleanty of classes to fit most all sleds.

For the mod guys, we have Mod Stock , Pro Mod , Super Mod , mod IFS.
    300,340,440,Open

swamprat1956

• SnoPro
    « Reply #614 on: February 26, 2016, 02:42:52 pm »
    Glass will be adding a 440 open class to our March 12th race on raber bay , ice oval so if you want one more chance to run here it is.  Raber bay is on the st Marie's river in the eastern UP. For info call me  906-430-7003
    PETT.  71