Progress update. Things are moving slowly, but are moving nonetheless. I got all three engines torn apart and got all of the parts I need to rebuild them, so components went to the sandblaster yesterday. ( I really should buy one of those) I also got all my amateur port work done, and I think it turned out decent, I didn't realize just how long it takes just to do one cylinder, let alone 6. I cant even imagine how long it takes if you do extensive and elaborate porting. Ill post pics when I get them back. I've also settled on a color scheme of black, blue, and polished metal. I might go pick up a chassis this week if time allows. That bulkhead is going to be a heap of fab work. Additionally, I was thinking about what clutches I should use and I'd love some input. I was thinking maybe a Polaris P85 or a comet 102 with a newer secondary. Another thought I had was to keep it all period/manufacturer appropriate and use a cat Hex and stock secondary, but I don't know how much power that can safely handle.