Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Rest in Peace Art!  (Read 3038 times)

bull-cat

• SnoPro
Re: Rest in Peace Art!
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2017, 11:58:36 PM »
Thank you all so much for your kind words, love, and, support. It's been a difficult time but reading all your posts, cards, and messages have been comforting to the entire family. For those that sent flowers/plants and were able to attend the service it was much appreciated and meant the world to us. It was a full house and a beautiful tribute to Art. Final song was I Did It My Way, with a bagpipe recession of Amazing Grace and a Pabst toast for all immediately to follow. We made Art proud!! Added a special touch....Very fitting!
We will miss our father, friend and hero!

Vintagesleds.com

• Advertisement

Mario

• BS Hall Of Fame Member
    • Dr Mario's, In Biz Since 1998
    « Reply #31 on: February 20, 2017, 03:34:31 AM »
    "We will miss our father, friend and hero!"

Most everyone that knew him will miss the old fart. He was a good man to know, and must have been a pretty good dad. You kids turned out something to be proud of. Look forward to seeing the rest of you at future shows. Sorry we couldn't make the trip up this weekend.

Nice job on the trim!
    Ignorant people find me irritating. Isn't that precious

It takes dedication, and commitment to make a difference..

Please don't expect me to take you seriously, if your tinfoil hat is leaning to the far left,,,,,

Have a nice day!

oldcat

• SnoPro
      • Don's Vintage Cats
    « Reply #32 on: March 11, 2017, 12:32:17 PM »
    Very sorry to hear of Art,s passing.    I have know Art for many years through vintage sleds,  he was one of a kind and will be well remembered.     Condolences to all the family.      Rest in peace Art.
    Vintage Rules !!